Saturday, June 19, 2010

Food Safe Allergy Testing - Finding Hidden Food Allergies



So this is what I received last year,
telling me that I was mildly allergic to most of the foods I ate on a regular basis.

Good news, because my symptoms finally had an explanation.

Bad news, because I was going to have to completely change the way I eat, think, plan, cook, etc...

It has been interesting, to say the least...
and a bit of a blessing too.

You can have this test done through your doctor
or by contacting the company directly.
They send you a kit and you send back a blood sample. Very simple.

If you think you might be sensitive to certain foods,
or if you have unexplained symptoms,
you might want to see if it's what you are eating.

From what I have learned, there are over 200 possible symptoms that stem from this kind of delayed food allergy. Way too many to piece together on your own without doing an elimination diet.

This was a gift...not to think I was going crazy, or imagining my symptoms.
Knowing that it wasn't something that was going to be solved with more prescription meds and creams.

I had to be proactive...I had to keep asking questions, search for a doctor that understood a more natural approach, read, etc...

It was totally worth it!

Let me know what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!