Saturday, July 24, 2010

You Are What You Eat - Book

I picked this book up at an airport waiting for my flight.

I liked the cover and have a personal belief that we are indeed, what we eat.

I read almost the entire thing on the plane and found the information really practical and easy to comprehend.
Her style of writing was clear and made sense to me. It was broken into small sections, which I really like.
I like to be able to find the information that applies to me directly.

I would recommend this book to someone that is interested in learning how to decipher physical symptoms and learn more about how their body works and how what we put in our mouth effects it.

She has another book out too that I got after finishing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!