Friday, July 23, 2010

Vegan The New Ethics of Eating - Book

Ok, so I posted about getting this book close to when I began writing this blog but at the time I had just started reading it.


Recently, on our vacation, I finished it. I basically couldn't put it down.

Wow.

I was really effected by it. It was a quick read and very simple to navigate.
The subject matter, however, was disturbing and eye-opening.

I have made personal changes in my diet as a result.

A cool thing is that I shared it with my mom (who we were visiting) and positive changes at our family dinner table happened as a result.

I highly recommend this book if you are interested in learning more about where our food comes from.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!